Friday, June 10, 2011

Nags Head NC June 2011

I do love the beach and the ocean. I love to swim in the ocean, usually, however lately it seems that when the water is cold I don't go. In the past I used to have to say "come on baby, it's not that bad" to my wife. Now it is the other way around. My beautiful wife goes running as fast as she can, takes a flying leap and dives right in. Well, here is a series of pictures of yours truly trying his hardest just to go in long enough for my wife to get some photos. Oh, she got some photos alright....

Ok baby I will go in so you can get my photo

Oh jeez this is going to be cold

Quick take the picture! What do you mean I have to go out further? Oh maaaan!

Is there anyway I can get out of this, I know I have that shorty dive suit in the shed, should have brought it.

I thought you said it warms up after you been in for a minute or two!!!!

Uh Oh, Whats that, oh no, jeez waves been 5 to 6 inches all day. Why me???

If I start now I can beat that thing in to the beach!

Dang, that sounds like a 30 foot wave coming in, run you fool, ruuuuuun!

It's lapping at my feet and back, oh I feel the cold right up my spine.

I did it, I out ran that monster of a wave, and the cold!

Survived! I am so happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment